The ALEON Worry-Free Warranty
ALEON is devoted to making your travel, whether for business or pleasure, the most enjoyable and worry free possible. To that end, we have provided you with the most well-built and durable luggage and cases that can be produced. We stand behind each and every piece with our ALEON WORRY-FREE 10-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY.
- For a period of TEN (10) YEARS from date of purchase ALEON will repair or replace (at our option) your ALEON case if damaged or found to have a manufacturer’s defect.
- The original purchaser is covered for any manufacturing defect at any time over the life of the warranty.
- In the event your case is damaged in transit or by airline baggage handling we will repair or replace it at our option.
Each ALEON case is designed and built to meet or exceed the rigors of today’s travel demands. Our warranty is designed to support our products as well as you, the purchaser. The warranty is in straight forward language, not legal speak and as uncomplicated as we can make it. In simple terms we want you to be pleased with our purchase not only today but for years to come.
ALEON offers a list of global authorized repair stations that can assess any damage and either repair your case or request a replacement.
What you need to know:
- Complete the warranty registration by filling out the registration on the back of the warranty card inside your case or register here on our website.
- Make sure you keep your sales receipt along with the warranty card for future reference.
- In the unlikely event of a warranty claim, go to our website: https://aleoncase.com/pages/request-repair. Complete the online form and follow the online instructions to make a claim.
- If you wish you can contact an ALEON Authorized Dealer or call us direct at 530-231-5582 and ask for repairs.
IMPORTANT: Please read
Aluminum is the most durable and long-lasting material that luggage and cases can be made of and ALEON cases are designed and produced to offer the highest level of protection for your belongings.
Aluminum by its’ nature is subject to scratches, dents and dings, however it will not crack, split, puncture or otherwise compromise its contents and therefore scratches, dents and dings are not covered by this warranty.